Monday, October 14, 2013

Cool Yule with MFT and basic grey

Hey everyone 
I am starting to get my Christmas card started and I found a bunch of challenges that fired me up!!
Here is my card....
I used paper from basic grey that has been in my stash for ever!!!  Lol. More like since 2010 since that is the date on the paper.  I also used MFT "cool Yule". The tag and snowflakes were cut out with the artbooking cartridge.   Seriously I don't think I used any other carts at all!!

Here are some close ups...
The bling and ribbon from my stash
The merry Christmas banner at the bottom is an old CTMH stamp
I paper pieced the bear, ice, scarf, and ice cube.   Added stickles to the cube and snowflake stamps to the scarf and used an old embossing rub on thing for the snow flake background 

I hope you little my little card,  here are the challenges that inspired me: 

Crafting musketeers - Christmas in October 
card-a-day - christmas animals
fairy tale challenge - bingo (almost everything)
cutie pie challenge - tagtastic
quirky crafts challenge - favorite things (my cricut)
stamping sensations - all creatures great and small
scrapbooker phd - winer with cricut and pop
there she goes stamps - be prepared
simon says - stamp
cute care thursday - neutual colours
My favorite things - sketch 



16 comments:

  1. It's lovely! Thanks for joining at Fairy Tale: Bingo
    Hugs
    Dewi GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another really sweet card Kimberley, thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! Thanks for playing along with this week's There She Goes Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for joining us at ScrapbookerPhD.
    My favorite thing on the card is actually the ice cube. The stickles really make the ice cube look real.

    Also, all the papers really coordinate with each other.
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card, Kimberley! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute Kim! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of the depth and texture!

    Shawn ~ The Buckle Boutique Design Team Coordiantor
    The Buckle Boutique
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so beautiful! Thanks for joining us at fwSAM. I hope to see you soon for the next challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, so sweet, love the cute bear. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's such a pretty card. I like the way you have fixed the tag to the front of the card. Thanks for joining in with us at Stamping Sensations this month. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely!
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challengeblog!
    Andrea :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. aw thats cute card, I love it, Thank you for entering in Crafting Musketeers Challenge & good Luck Pam DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month and Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great card and I love your dies... great.
    Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

    Hugs ivi

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Cute, love the bear, such a cute image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great start with your Christmas cards!!! Thank you for joining us at The Rubber Buggy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly