Monday, October 14, 2013

Cool Yule with MFT and basic grey

Hey everyone 
I am starting to get my Christmas card started and I found a bunch of challenges that fired me up!!
Here is my card....
I used paper from basic grey that has been in my stash for ever!!!  Lol. More like since 2010 since that is the date on the paper.  I also used MFT "cool Yule". The tag and snowflakes were cut out with the artbooking cartridge.   Seriously I don't think I used any other carts at all!!

Here are some close ups...
The bling and ribbon from my stash
The merry Christmas banner at the bottom is an old CTMH stamp
I paper pieced the bear, ice, scarf, and ice cube.   Added stickles to the cube and snowflake stamps to the scarf and used an old embossing rub on thing for the snow flake background 

I hope you little my little card,  here are the challenges that inspired me: 

Crafting musketeers - Christmas in October 
card-a-day - christmas animals
fairy tale challenge - bingo (almost everything)
cutie pie challenge - tagtastic
quirky crafts challenge - favorite things (my cricut)
stamping sensations - all creatures great and small
scrapbooker phd - winer with cricut and pop
there she goes stamps - be prepared
simon says - stamp
cute care thursday - neutual colours
My favorite things - sketch