Sunday, October 13, 2013

PIO #41 - Humor me

Good morning everyone...
Pile it on has another great challenge for you this week..

Humor


Our great sponsor is Hambo Stamps who is offering up a great prize of 5 digis!!
the stamps are adorable


Right now Hambo Stamps is also having their 'annual "HOGtoberfest" sale (one of only 2 big discount sales of the year)!  so you must go and check them out!

and here is my card!!
ok... so Hambo hoedown has a challenge going on to use velum... that was very difficult for me... i only have a couple of velum sentiments and none of which would go with my images... i took my hole punch and started to punch... i think the velum bubbles turned out pretty good!

the card actually looks so much nicer in person... i think i need to start working on my photography skills
I used liquid pearls, my copics, Hambo stamps, cuttle bug, blue and pink gel pens

challenges that also inspired me:
(ps... it took me three hours to complete this card!  took a while to find challenges that really inspired me this week)
hambo hoedown - vellum
bunny zoe's crafts - something blue
card mania - pastel colours
marker pop - copics
case this sketch - sketch