Sunday, October 20, 2013

Trick or treat

Good afternoon everyone...
i was busy playing around in my craft room and this image was just calling me for a couple of challenges!

I believe that the image is Saturated Canary... but if not someone please correct me - a friend gave me the stamp and it looks like her images but not 100% ... too cute
and the challenges that called my name:
saturated canary - seasons 
get inky - buttons on a halloween card
totally gorjuss - string
digidesigns - colours of halloween
designed to colour - tie it up 
stamp and create - october challenge 
cupcake inspirations - challenge 233
copic marker europe - classic halloween
papercraft star - photo inspiration
addicted to stamps and more - make your mark
papertake weekly - happy halloween hues
crafty sentiments - halloween