Thursday, October 24, 2013

SKdigi happy Halloween

Good morning everyone 
(Sorry this didn't post earlier- thanks Sonia)
SKdigi has another great sketch for you to try out!!!
Here is my inspiration for you.  
 I have a question for you all though.... Bow or no bow??

i used my cricut to cut out the sentiment frame and used embossing 
stickles on the goo... and an old fiskar rubbing plate for the hair with pencil crayons \
oh and my matha steward goo punch

Hope you all have a great day!!
challenges that inspired me
cardz tv - ghosts and goblins
simon monday - spooky
scrappy moms stamps - creepy crafts
crafty creations - halloween characters 
simon says - halloween
designed to colour - tie it up
ribbon carousel - halloween (i am sure you prefer ribbon - lol)

6 comments:

  1. I like without the bow. Although, with the bow is really cute too. Your card is adorable either way!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at HIMCR and good luck!
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Hiding in My Craft Room Design Team
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts
    My Blog Candy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the bow :-)
    Love th image and the papers are great!
    Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenges!
    Hugs,Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! Thank you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much Halloween fun! Great papers and adorable image! So glad you shared at Cupcake Inspirations! Hope you'll be inspired by this week's color challenge and join us again!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so much fun!!! Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly