Monday, October 28, 2013

Lmcb-journal, journal, journal


Hey everyone..
we have a new challenge at Lasting memories!!

Journal, Journal, Journal

and my inspiration for you...
I would love to be able to tell you exactly where the paper is from but... It all came from my stash - sometimes with the kit I get I I have scrap in the kit but I have lost the name - boo
anyhoo... the LO is about me when I was younger and my dad would lie on the floor - I would stand on his hands and he would lift me up... wow... in my eyes he was the strongest man in the world -I tell you though... I must have had good balance!!  Cheerleader in the making!
and some close ups

Challenges that also inspired me:
child's play - Risk (yep,... that to me was risky)
crafty girls -atg
craftin boutique - atg
sweet sketch - not sure if you allow layouts??