Sunday, October 27, 2013

PIO - Embellishment crazy

Hey everyone...
Pile it on has another great challenge for you this week!!
and it is so easy!!  

Embellishment Crazy! 

Use at least 2 different embellishments


Sponsored by: Freckled Fawn


Prize: $20 gift card to ohdeermekit.com.



We were given some super cute embellishments to play around with but my fav was the wood die cuts and the sequins - can you believe it with this big crazy of sequins I didn't have any!! 
here is my inspiration card for you...


My newest stamp set is from lawn fawn and I had to give it a try!!
I love paper piecing and I always for get how easy it is
The design of the card I really can't take credit for as I found it on pinterest 
(see below for the link)
also I am huge on the doodling of lines lately... I do believe most of my cards lately have it on them!  you can always tell when I made a card depending on the new idea or tool 
 I think I might not be the only out there like that -teehee

Inspired by the following challenges:

wags and whiskers - paper piecing
sweet stampin -leaves
catch the bug - photo challenge
quirky crafts - favourite things
the house that stamps built - paper piecing
card a day - thanksgiving (american)