Sunday, October 20, 2013

Lmcb - grandparents

hey everyone,
lasting memories has another great challenge this week. 
"Grandparents"
easy peezie... can be old pictures, newer pics, a thought, a memory... anything !
here is my inspiration for you.  I used my Artbooking Cartridge to create the overlay
here are some close ups...
We'd love to hear a favourite memory if you have one to share as well. Leave us a comment. One lucky person will receive a package in the mail full of scrappy goodness! You have to play along AND leave us a comment telling us of a memory you share with your grandparents. One of mine is when I was little and up at the cottage and my papa would always sneak candy to me when my parents weren't looking. 

challenges that inspired me:
natalie and amy - shabby chic
live & love crafts - use pink
craft my life - october challenge 
unstampabells - stitching 
4Krafty girls - atg