Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wedding card for Chris and Sally

Hey everyone!!
I made this card for my cousin Chris and his fiancee's wedding... I hope they like it !

all products are close to my heart! except for the cuttle bug embossing

and the inside - this was the first time that i tried to do a bling swirl on my own!!  what do you think?  little yes but it is always in baby steps - lol
items used - for always paper pack, perfect fit frames, artiste, sparkles flourishes, sparkles clear, clear embossing powder, and the black ribbon was from my stash!
all can be purchased from me here or take a look at the many different products that ctmh offers! 

challenges that inspired me:
cuttlebug mania - black and white
shopping our stash - oldest ribbon
dancing in pajamas - its all about the papers
digistamps4 joy - embossing
creatalicious - wedding day 
top tip tuesday - black and white with a splash (mine is the silver... not sure if it counts)