Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bugaboo Digi challenge

Hello everyone 
I am honored to have been asked to guest design for Bugaboo stamps on behalf of Pile it on 
The challenge for Bugaboo is Dry Embossing, Design paper and Bling.

I loved the digi stamp!!!  thanks again for letting me join with you this week .... here is what I have created for the challenge
a couple of close ups of the stamp 
some bling and embossing folder from cuttlebug
the whole card



I would love to enter this card into the following challenges :
digi designs - animal friends
CMC Copic challenge - celebration 
by Lori designs - button


Sending hearts... 



6 comments:

  1. Neat looking feathers. Great card!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love how you used this Silhouette digi for this card! Beautiful coloring and great layers!
    I'm so glad you could join us for this week's challenge at Catch the Bug!
    ((HUGS)
    Cheryl First
    DT Member for Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card, love the feathers and the layers! Thanks for joining us over at Critter Sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Kimberly I love the colours and the main stamp image is fab Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Kimberly, I love the pretty colours :)
    Thanks for joining us for Di's Digi Challenge & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an amazing card. Very elegant.
    Thanks for join us at CMC Copic challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly