Friday, April 6, 2012

CAS - Hi!

good evening everyone!
I hope you have had some time to play with paper today - I was able to spend some time in my craft room but I am slowing down now :(  boo... feeling the need for more inspiration when I found this cute little digi from paper smooches and I had to use it.... isn't he the cutest little guy!  I also used left over stamped paper from My minds eye - miss caroline... love that stamp!


I used the following sketch to create my card:

 I was also able to play again with my new spell binders.

Challenges that i would like to enter my card into:

Paper smooches - inspiration for the CAS - plus it is the only image I have :(
Southern girls challenge - you have some thing to say?  yes "hi"
DYSU - friendly critters
chocolate, coffee and cards - pearls and lace 
crop stop - CAS 



Sending hearts... 



13 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch challenge! Such a cute whimsical little character!Thanks so much for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Thank you for joining us at CCCC this time. See you again next challenge.

    Cheers,
    DT Jenny
    http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable CAS card! Thanks for joining our CropStop CAS Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie! Thanks for playing along with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too cute! Love how you used the lace!
    Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable CAS card!! Thanks so much for playing along with The Pink Elephant!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card! Love the long format of it =) Thank you so much for playing along in this SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! Love how you used your Spellbinders!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the woodgrain paper and what a cute stamp you used!! Thanks for playing with us at CropStop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love that squirrel! So fun to have him hanging from the sentiment! :) Thanks for joining us for the SPARKS challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your cute critter card!! Thank you for joining us at DYSU this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing it with us on the CropStop Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH MY! That little squirrel is the cutest! LOVE your lace ribbon! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly