Sunday, April 1, 2012

cowbird

Good evening everyone... 
I was inspired by a couple of challenges tonight and I was able to get out my 3 birds on parade.  I have had it for a couple of months and haven't used it yet... loving it.  
I also picked up new stamps from my LSS the new minds eye Miss Caroline stamp.  which I used to make the wood background paper.



 the challenges that I would like to enter are:
CES Challenge blog - no girls allowed
Love to create challenge -  masculine 
Karens Doodles - make it for a male
scrapfit - colours inspired me

Sending hearts... 



7 comments:

  1. So Cute!! Love it! Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable card!! That new wood stamp creates an amazing background!! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for working out with us at ScrapFIT!! :) That is an adorable card!! I love the feel you created! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card!!! Thanks for playing with us at ScrapFit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute idea! Love the colors. Thanks for joining the OCS Challenge for April.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a super cute lil birdie!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with ScrapFIT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly