Wednesday, June 13, 2012

best wishes Judy

Hey everyone..
I saw this really cool idea at scrabook and cards today magazing... love it - make a card with a file folder!!!!
take a look at the link below for more inspiration 
I used this sketch from Waltzing mouse  turned and I moved the sentiment 
WMSC101

here is a close up of the viva liquid pearls

see just to prove it was so big I took a pic with a ruler in front

The card was made for a collegue of mine. I had all of her staff and my staff sign the inside as I will see her tomorrow for lunch - I was hoping that I would see her later in the day today to give it to her but our meeting went to late :( boo
I was inspired by the following challenges 
my creative time - imagine that challenge
Simon says- joys summer inspiration
polka doodles - lots of flowers
my heart pieces - flowers 
Sending hearts...