Sunday, June 24, 2012

LMCB -- get sketchy!!!!

Hello to my bloggy friends out there
Guess what - We have another challenge for you at Lasting memories
With a chance for you to win Digi stamps from Digi Darla so come on over and join the challenge!

The challenge for this week is to use the sketch below!
Super easy - your can turn, flip, shrink... as long as we can still see the sketch :)

JUNE24
here is my take on the sketch
my baby girl at 2 years 
the journal will be added later... I just don't like my hand writing that much
here is a close up of the letters and the pretty BoBunny paper with my super cute digi stamp from Digi Darla that i used 
I have been loving the washi tape .... the three strips along the side - super easy to use 
The cartridges that I used:
Elegant edges-large circle
art philosophy - Feel
Creative memories traveler-pretty

Other challenges that inspired this layout:
Pause Dream Enjoy - three things (washi tape)
digi designs - spotty and dotty
Diva's by design - to "die"for
paper playtime - atg
little miss muffet - loads of layers 
Crop stop - lets here is for the kids
crafty sentiments -bright colours 
Stamp and Create-bold and bright
all sorts challenges - die cuts 
Colour Q - colours

Sending hearts...