Sunday, June 3, 2012

PIO - Father's Day Challenge

Good morning everyone
Pile it on has another challenge for you to join... your challenge should  you choose to accept it..

Father's Day with buttons

if you do participate then you have a chance to win A $12 Gift Card to use at a Day for Daisies

Here is my card.... 



I love the image but I was struggling with the stickles :(  they didn't want to do what my brain thought that it should be doing.  

I used  my cricut card and Elegant Edges to make the back ground and banner shape.  CTMH stamps for the super dad.
the blue cardstock is embossed but hard to see in the picture.
Here is inside the card...

you can see the 3D dimensions from this angle

Challenges entered - 

Little red wagon - oh daddy oh
Fairy tale challenges - guy card 
Craft your days away - red-white and blue
Lawnscaping challenge - embossing 
Card Making mamas - feeling punchy
Southern girls - dying to diecut
Crafting for all seasons - many layers 
Glitter Geek - Hero
Stamping with the dragon - Heroes
My Craft spot - button and bows 


Sending hearts...