Sunday, June 24, 2012

summer time fun

good evening everyone... 
remember I told you that I do not scrap in order... well this LO proves it - 
Picutre this 1993 - at the beach a happy little family... love the pictures of my daughters father and her going down the water slide... way too funny!!!
 the sketch that I used was from Sketches in Thyme
I used paper from We R Memory Keepers -  Collection 72 & sunny
I cut the woodlands pattern paper to make embellishments with some pop dots to make them 3D
Added some stickles for some bling!
realized after I took the first couple of pictures that I forgot my journal... 
1993- Summer time fun with Mommy & Daddy... You loved the slide!
Brampton Professors lake

I was inspired to create this LO for the following challenges :
Simply Sunday - summer time
Raise the bar - did someone say summer
Simon Says Stamps - anything but a card
the happy scrapper - the great outdoors 
Frosted design - make your own embellishment
Crop Stop - lets hear it for the children 
totally paper crafts - inspiration photo colours
 

thanks for stopping by 

Sending hearts...