Tuesday, June 19, 2012

hey chick

Good evening everyone,

I made a card tonight with my Cricut and Gypsy. 
I used this sketch from Sketches by Carly of course flipped
The cute little bird actually came from a swap I was in - I received it from "Lookin 4 new ideas" at www.scapbook.com 
the stamp was from K Andrews Designs
You can also see the Fiskars embossing plate that I picked up from a fb group.  
Super easy - ran it though my Cuttle bug!!!  sorry forgot which cricut cart I used for the bird boarder.. if you recognize it please let me know 
Well their are a couple of other challenges that inspired this card that I would like to recognize:
Simply sunday - summer (the bright colours remind me of summer and the birds outside)
digi designs - spotty and dotty
let's ink it up - favorite embellishment - well that would be making any with my cricut and buttons
Cardz tv - atg

Sending hearts... 



6 comments:

  1. This is so soft, sweet and fun! I love the embossed pink background.

    Thank you for playing along in Freshly Brewed Challenges 100th prize challenge
    Heather D.
    www.freshbreweddesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable!! The colors are fabulous and and I love the embossing!! Thanks so much for linking up at Getting Cricky and Paper Playtime :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts
    Getting Cricky DT
    Paper Playtime DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute, thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, hope to see you again. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those bright colours! Great work! Thanks for sharing this with us at Lets Ink It Up's embellies challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card. I love bright colors and that little birdie is too sweet :) Thanks for joining in the Simply Sunday Challenge Fun at Getting Cricky.

    Heather
    Getting Cricky Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card. Thank you for sharing and joining in at LIIU. Hugs, Velma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly