Tuesday, June 19, 2012

hey chick

Good evening everyone,

I made a card tonight with my Cricut and Gypsy. 
I used this sketch from Sketches by Carly of course flipped
The cute little bird actually came from a swap I was in - I received it from "Lookin 4 new ideas" at www.scapbook.com 
the stamp was from K Andrews Designs
You can also see the Fiskars embossing plate that I picked up from a fb group.  
Super easy - ran it though my Cuttle bug!!!  sorry forgot which cricut cart I used for the bird boarder.. if you recognize it please let me know 
Well their are a couple of other challenges that inspired this card that I would like to recognize:
Simply sunday - summer (the bright colours remind me of summer and the birds outside)
digi designs - spotty and dotty
let's ink it up - favorite embellishment - well that would be making any with my cricut and buttons
Cardz tv - atg

Sending hearts...