Saturday, June 9, 2012

Under the sea - CTMH

Good morning everyone... 
wow... i cant believe that it is already 1am- ouch this will hurt in the morning- 
see what happens when you get carried away in your craft room!!
Any how I made a card this evening using my CTMH stamps and pattern papers 
I did some paper pleating and used my water pen for the first time.  I think it might take some more practice but i do like the way it came out.
Here is a close up of the water colouring and the distressing on the edges of the paper


I would love thanks the below blogs for their challenges as they always push me do do more!!!
THANKS!
cupcake inspiration - sea animals
Tuesday Alchemy - sand and surf 
Delightful inspiration - sketch - turned 
Pinspirational challenge - photo inspiration 
The play date cafe - colour challenge 


Sending hearts...