Thursday, June 28, 2012

Miranda - SSD - Getting Cricky with K Andrews

Good evening everyone 
I am posting this card for two reasons - I love Getting Cricky with K Andrews stamps and she is having a design team call and I would love to be a part of her team.  I haven't been a guest designer but I would love to show her my stuff... and... 
As you know I have been working on a progressive challenge with Sassy Studios
Today we were able to play around with a Miranda image... so cute... love it
the card was to be CAS - right up my alley!!!
so here is my take on the sketch
and of course the "Chic" stamp is from K Andrews - fashionable friends 
that set has so much on it and I have used it quiet a bit lately
please take a look at a couple of my past posts for more images.  There is also a label finder (I think that is what it is called - teehee) at the bottom of my blog
I have just started with my copics and I have never done red hair yet... 
but I think it turned out ok.



 I would like to also enter my card into the following challenges:
of course Sassy Studio - Miranda 
The scrapbooking queens - royal digi challenge
Incy wincy - ATG
Stampin for the weekend - my style CAS
clearly iStamps - colours
CIC54






Sending hearts... 



15 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous! You did a great job on the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kimberly, this is fabulous! I love all the green and your coloring is excellent.

    -Lori SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, Kimberly! Love all the green with her red hair! Great coloring too! Thanks for joining us for Round 3 of our Sassy in the City relay! Your final image will be emailed to you after 10pm EDT on June 29th.
    {hugs}
    Regan
    SSD Design Team and PCP Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job!
    Thanks for participating in Love to Create Challenge.
    (Cristina DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love the two toned green mating you've used. Great coloring, too. Thanks for joining the SSD Sassy in the City relay, can't wait to see your next creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice, Kimberly, and wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing along with the CIC :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors. Thanks for joining in ous "anything goes" challenge at Love to Create. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful! I love all the green...my favorite picture. Thanks so much for entering Round 3 of our Sassy in the City Relay. Good luck!

    xx Star (SSD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful CAS card! Love that background, your coloring, and the sentiment is really fun!
    Thank you for joining us in the Sassy in the City Relay! Looking forward to see what you created with the next Sassy City Lady!
    Ruza - SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty!! I love love love the green!!! Great job!

    Christy
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card! Thanks for joining us at Love to Create! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! She is tons of sassy fun and the perfect sentiment to boot! Love it! Good luck with the DT pursuit! Can't wait to hear who Kristal announcing at the end of August! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully Sassy!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! We Really Appreciate your Support & your Creativity! Please Come Back & Play with us again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly