Sunday, June 3, 2012

LMCB - How do you fold


Hello everyone
I am a little late getting this post up (Sorry about that).

I spent the week in Toronto doing a training and when I returned sleep was calling my name.
So.... with that being said I really enjoyed this weeks challenge at Lasting memories.
It was really a challenge for me to include folding on my LO - Plus another first for me with this fold. 
It is called pleating... I also tried to do a quick tutorial for you. Please excuse the photos - it is hard to take photos and craft at the same time... I welcome any suggestions.  

Here is my Layout...
The pictures are from a cheer-leading competition at Canada's Wonderland. 

to make the pleats I used my Scor-pal scored every 1/2 in.


 Pinch the scores together  
 They will look like this...
 I used my ATG gun on a scrap piece of paper
 It helps to hold it in place
 The final product ... Well the pleating anyway
Here is a close up of the pleating on the Layout.
   and of course the cheerleader with a Peachy Keen face made from Cricut 
"Paper dolls every day" Cartridge. 
 and that is how it came together...  The beautiful papers and some embellishments that I used were from Authentique Celebration line. 
 Come join us at Lasting Memories for the challenge a Surprise will be the prize from Karen.  

I would like to also enter my Layout into the following challenges:

Dilly Beans - stripes
Kraftin Kimmie - anything but a card 
Dynamic Duos - colour challenge 
Dancing in Pajamas - paper pleating 
Authentic paper - June sketch


Sending hearts...