Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bugaboo and PIO swap

Good morning everyone
Thanks for stopping by.... so I totally messed up this challenge for Bugaboo ;(   the challenge was to add twine, buttons and a sentiment!!!
Argghhhh.... just realized it this morning... it has been a crazy week - so imagine when looking at the below card the washi tape is twine and the gems are buttons (see now that is better)
Please except my apologies for messing this one up. 

I was super excited to work with their image... love this one - Stella peeker - darth vader.
I hope you take the time to join this group for the challenge you could win up to 10 of their great digi images. 







I was also inspired by the following challenges:
art impressions - make us laugh
totally stampalicious - funny 
paper playtime - say it with sentiments 
Party time tuesday - colours 

incy wincy - sketch


Sending hearts... 



11 comments:

  1. I so love this card! it made me giggle when I saw it over on the Bugaboo challenge blog! :) and it looks great no matter which way I look at it - just as is or imagining it with buttons and twine. giggles! you rock, teamie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Card! I have several co workers I could use that sentiment for!
    Thanks for joining us at Art Impressions for this weeks challenge!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card!! I am loving the twine and buttons...lol!! I do things like that too..we cant all be perfect all the time!!lol

    Have a great weekend
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Great card and sentiment. Love your coloring and papers. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Playtime! :) Janis P.S. If you haven't already, check out my other challenge blog PDE Challenges. http://pausedreamenjoychallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun card and love the use of the sketch too! Great to see you at Incy Wincy this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hah-ha!! I love this! Thanks for playing at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL. this is so funny! thanks for joining us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it!! Thank you for playing along at Incy Wincy this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the sentiment -- very funny :) TFS

    Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime!

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your win over at Incy Wincy :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C (IW DT)
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly