Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bugaboo and PIO swap

Good morning everyone
Thanks for stopping by.... so I totally messed up this challenge for Bugaboo ;(   the challenge was to add twine, buttons and a sentiment!!!
Argghhhh.... just realized it this morning... it has been a crazy week - so imagine when looking at the below card the washi tape is twine and the gems are buttons (see now that is better)
Please except my apologies for messing this one up. 

I was super excited to work with their image... love this one - Stella peeker - darth vader.
I hope you take the time to join this group for the challenge you could win up to 10 of their great digi images. 







I was also inspired by the following challenges:
art impressions - make us laugh
totally stampalicious - funny 
paper playtime - say it with sentiments 
Party time tuesday - colours 

incy wincy - sketch


Sending hearts...