Sunday, July 1, 2012

PIO-For a Man challenge

Good Morning everyone,
Welcome to another challenge at Pile it on!!!  This week we are asking for you to create a card or project for a guy!  I know some of you shy away from them but Dude Time Doodles is sponsoring the challenge and the winner will receive a $10 gift certificate!  So lets see those guys!!!
here is my card for a bit of inspiration...
and some pictures of it at different angles



I am still having a hard time getting a picture so you can see the pop... but it is backed on blue cardstock

As you know it is a PILE IT ON CHALLENGE  and I love to pile the challenges on!
Here are the challenges I would like to enter my card into:
Pile it on - for a guy/sport theme
Fresh Brewed blog - pop it (it is hard to see but the card is popped)
crafty catz weekly challenge - show us your metal
the Kraft journal - Kraft paper
delicious doodles challenge - 1,2,3 (one hemp, two eyelets, 3 stamps)
Paper take weekly challenge - 3,2,1 (three stamps, two eyelets, one help)
Tuesday throw down - gingham (the embossed section)
The cutie pie - one for the boys
wags n' whiskers - Kraft paper

I hope you take the time to join us!

Sending hearts...