Sunday, July 22, 2012

LMCB - a splash of colour 2


Hey everyone,
Lasting memories has a challenge going on this week "black and white with a splash of colour" 
This is my second layout... seriously forgot I had already done it -oops

Either way I love how this one turned out!!


The paper is from authentique - super cute - the top flowers are from the other side of the paper


the photos are from 1992 - of my grandfather and my daughter.




Thank you to the following challenges that provided me more inspiration!

scraptastic - one pattern paper - word stickers to journal (I had to write their names in the journal box)
totally gorjuss - leaf it in 
pile it on - tag
Dynamic duos- black tie with poppy parade
fairy tale challenge - Asia effect 
stamp and create - hands full (my grandfather holding my daughter)
Sending hearts...