Sunday, July 29, 2012

PIO-CUTE


Good morning everyone,
Pile it on has another great challenge for you ....

"Cute" 

now how easy is that!!!

and if you join us this week you have a chance to win some super cute digis from Soft pencil Studios http://www.softpencilstudios.com/


Here is some inspiration for you...  
I made this super adorable little box for my cousin's wedding shower gift.  
I won't be able to tell you what is inside until after tomorrow as she does follow my blog and i would hate to give a way the surprise!!  (sorry Julia no hints)
the lace, diamonds were all coloured with copics
I used my gypsy and elegent edges for the frame around the little girl 
I don't usually do monochromatic well but I do believe i have a winner here

below are the challenges that have inspired me!!

crafting when we can - monochromatic 
come and get it challenges - anything but a card
just a scrappin- use bling
charisma cardz challenge - monochromatic
just add ink - photo inspiration
totally paper crafts - orange and yellow 
shopping our stash week - something new (background paper)
Your next stamp - sketch


Sending hearts...