Sunday, July 1, 2012

beach hootie!!!


Good afternoon everyone!  
Happy Canada Day!!!

Wow... I was super excited to have one this stamp set from "Your Next Stamp

Isn't the image the cutest??
This is also my second time trying out the water pen from CTMH...
I must say think I am getting better

The pearls where originally white but with a copic make over you can have them any colour!
And what owl would be complete with out a hat with bling!!

I received inspiration from the following challenges - 
I love to look at what everyone is doing out there in crafty land!

inky impressions - beach fun 
dream valley - things with wings 
craft our passion - things with wings 
my craft spot - hot summer colours
milk coffee challenge - summer time 
deep ocean - welcome summer
unity stamp company - summer time
sparkles monthly challenge - summer time fun
raise the bar - summer
alphabet challenge - I ice cream 
the corrosive challenge blog - summer time girls
catch the bug - seasons - of course mine is summer
sassy cheryl -summer
Crafty mess - ribbon
lexi creations - at the beach
the shabby tea room - soft and sweet
totally gorjuss-something yellow
catered crop - songs of the rainbow

Sending hearts...