Saturday, July 7, 2012

CCC - fun in the sun - shimmer and shine

Good morning everyone,
Crafty Calendars Challenges is having another challenge for July - and the challenge is Fun in the sun with a bit of shimmer and shine!!!

Well as most of you know... I am Canadian but I was feeling the american love with all the other blogs out there and wanted to send my neighbours to the south some celebration (now to find someone to send it to??)
 here are my gems that shine... they are red, blue and white
 and if you look at the shells you will see my shimmer.  The stars were cut with my cricut art philosophy cart
so orginally I started with this sketch from Freshly Made ... but as you know...they always go in a different direction

I hope you take a moment to join us this month at Crafty Calendars Challenges!!  If you do then you will be put into the draw to win 5 images from Robyn's Fetish  which is where this lovely digi came from!!

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Sweet n'Sassy digi challenge - beach and sand 
little miss muffet - sparkle 
paper pretties - summer fun 
exploring cricut - july 4th 
Simply Sunday - summer celebrations 
my craft spot - july 4th or Canada day 
shopping our stash weekly -triple threat  (three stars)
stamptacular sunday - red,white and blue 
incy wincy designs - I know i am in Canada but I had to do a USA card ;)
paper play time - red, white and blue 
one stitch at a time - use a digi 
divas by design - red, white and blue 
colour throw down - colour scheme
Sending hearts...