Sunday, July 8, 2012

LMCB -Dancing with the paws

Good morning everyone!!!  
Finally I believe the heat wave is over... it is beautiful out there at the moment but I hope it lasts longer than a day!!

Lasting memories has a new challenge for you this week “Dancing With The Paws” show off the pets in your life! Don’t have any? Use a friends or even zoo pics!  Here is the page that I made....

The photos were taken in Colburg Ontario at the Big Apple - which is the world largest apple.
My daughter loves animals and this was the only reason she would get out of the car.  
It was so cute when I told her the Llama would bite her... so she kept saying to it "don't bite me" as she was feeding him grass.

I used the sketch from Page Maps  I just love Becky's sketches
I used an old Fiskars embossing template  too give the apple some texture
below you can see that I used pop dots to pop out the picture and the journal box
with some cute buttons from my minds eye
a close up of the picture I cut up of the sign to make the embellishments 
other embellishments and paper used - Fancy Pants off to school collection (my 2011 kit from Scraptastic kit club)
I would love to add my page into the following challenges:

Seriously creative - un inked, un cut, un opened
(the buttons and the embossing tool have never been opened, the pattern material from Studio calico was never cut, and I inked the papers)
delightful challenges - primary colours


hope you all have a great day


Sending hearts...