Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fun in the sun

Hey everyone...
Hope you enjoyed the long weekend!  and I would like to say Happy 4th of July to my American friends to the south.

I was able to get away to my scrappy room and made this cute little card!!!  I love the little gecko guy - isn't he the cutest???    the card was actually a bunch of little errors - but in the end it turned out great!

the sun was made with doodle charms and the gecko is from life is a beach!!  
WHICH AT THE MOMENT I WISH I WAS AT... TOO HOT!!!
the colour is closer to the above photo??  not sure what happened with this one 

so I was so inspired by so many great challenges this week I couldn't leave them out of my post:

the friday mash up - punchy and animals
bitten by the bug 2 - here comes the sun 
Sassy Cheryl  - show me
simply Sunday- summer celebrations 
paper pretties - summer fun 
the stamp man - bling 
critter sketch - sparkle 
peachy keen - colour scheme

Sending hearts...