Sunday, July 15, 2012

PIO-Kick back and relax

Good morning everyone!!! 
Pile it on has another great challenge for us.
KICK BACK A ND RELAX
if you play your name will be put in for a Simon Says Stamp Prize of $15!
Most of you know I was a scrapbooker before ever making cards - and I love to scrapbook.  
Here is a layout of my lovely daughter and her boyfriend at the beach last year. 
I used Creative Memories Traveler Cricut cart for the sun and CTMH art philosophy for the tag
Papers and embellishments are from American craft "Gardenia"  love that collection 
punch work is from martha stewart 
the hot stamp is from CTMH "just chilling" stamp set 
I couldn't get the right angel for the photo to show that the photo and journal box are pop dotted
and don't  you love the "Ruffled" ribbon!!

I would love to enter my Layout into the following challenges who inspire me daily:
crafty boots challenge - bingo (yellow, stripes, ribbon
Paper Pretties - beach days
Scrappy moms stamps - hit the beach
Tuesday alchemy - no work, just play
sassy cheryl's - summer fun
delicious doodles -summer holidays
simply create too- summer vacation
catered crop - ruffles (my ribbon)
forever friends - summer holidays
by the cute and girly - just a day at.... THE BEACH
Simply Sunday challenge - summer celebrations
Scrapbookers paradise - photo summer vacation


Sending hearts...