Sunday, July 8, 2012

home for the holidays

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Joking... lol

With the heat we have been having remember that winter, snow tires, salting, shoveling etc. is just around the corned and then the heat doesn't seem that bad!!!

So with Christmas being only 6months away I am trying to get stated on my cards
Mary From Cardz TV is having a challenge to use an animal on the card

I used a free digi from the Alley Way stamps who has asked us to be inspired by the below picture  which inspired me with the little sled and pulling him home.... alley way asks that you use their stamps - since I only have the free ones and I wanted mine to stick out I went with the Fish going home for the holidays!!!  
(i thought it was cute)

 See the little hat I made with my cricut cartridge 3 birds on parade 
 Annabelle Stamps has a challenge to use snowflakes - hense the pattern paper 
I love to work with Sketches and found this one from 52 Christmas Card Throwdown
 some stickles for his hat and bling for around... turned out fab!!
Some other challenges that inspired me -
2 Sisters - Christmas in July (plus no red or green)
holly jolly Christmas challenge - ACROSTIC ("S"-Santa Hat, snow,swimming, "I"-Ink)
through the craftroom door - Christmas in July

thanks for stopping by 
Sending hearts...