Sunday, July 1, 2012

LMCB - GO CANADA



Happy Canada Day everyone!!!!
Sorry I am late with my post... seriously it has been one of those days!!  Lucky tomorrow is a holiday so I get another chance for the weekend!
Lasting memories has another great challenge going on this week... 
RED AND WHITE OR RED,WHITE AND BLUE



This week we are being sponsored by...
a2zscrapbooking




Since I am Canadian... I went for the red and white but I did throw in the blue button for my American and British friends!

I used CTMH stamp and cricut cart art philosophy for the small leafs, Destinations for the large maple leaf and the font is Alphalicious 

 I struggled with this LO today - my cricut was going crazy and not doing what it was suppose to do... when through four sheets of red and white paper.... argghhh 
when out bough a new blade - came back found out it was the cheap paper!!!
no more from Walmart for me!! 
(well maybe for the background - lol)


The many challenges that inspired me:


For those that asked for 4th of July... I hope you don't mind I went with Canada Day which is similar and celebrated on July 1st.  


Scraptastic club - get messy 
Kaboodle doodles challenge - colours of your flag
Paper Pretties - red, white and blue (button)
Cute card thursday - Patriotic
Bitten by the bug - Patriotic 
Craft Punked - Independence day
Simon Says Stamps - Patriotic or sporty
Sentimental Sunday - Patriotic
Simply Create -country where you live  
Crafting for all seasons - patriotic 
More than favors - 4th of July
seriously creative challenges - button and twine 
Scrappy Mom's - Patriotic Pride
Creative Scrappers - Sketch (turned)


Sending hearts...