Sunday, November 25, 2012

Baby Card

Hey everyone... 
I hope you have had a great weekend - today my step sister had her baby shower and of course I had to make a card for her...
the cute little stamp is from my most recent purchase from Your next stamp 
the cut is from Creative Memories - Stork's delivery
I used two different cuttle bug embossing folders
i just love the rick rack ribbons
and I used my first adhesive springs
I was inspired by the following challenges to create this card:
polka doodles- die cut
link up tuesday - pink cricut
Action wobble challenge 
Your next stamp - sketch




6 comments:

  1. Hello Kimberly! Such a lovely card! It´s nice to have you at Polka Doodles this week. xxx Mon DT Polka Doodles
    http://myloveforpapers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!
    Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
    Anjie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, how cute!! Thanks for joining in at The Squirrel and the Fox

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute baby card!! Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our Any Die will do challenge! HUgsxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sure your steph sister was delighted with this lovely baby card..

    Thanks for joining the FOREVER FRIENDS MONTHLY CHALLENGE -anything goes..

    Hope to see you soon again,

    FF DT Blankina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly