Saturday, November 10, 2012

snow much fun

Oh my goodness... you must all be getting sick of seeing this stamp
BUT ... I saved my favorite to the last!!!
Love the pale colours and the ribbon... my last card (well for the time being) using Flakey Friends from CTMH

 of course i used my cricut art philosophy to cut out the ball shape for the snow man
and to make the background i inked on my friskars embossing pad and then ran it through my cuttlebug 
 and my liquid applique  for the snow 
See told you it was the best!!
I was inspired to complete this card because of the following challenges:
hiding in my craft room- my pick (pink/blue/purple)
crafty creations- no flowers
my paper crafting - atg use your stash... very old paper
the ink elephant- fav colouring (ink pads)
stampin with the dragon- no red or green
totally gorjuss- pastel Christmas
craft us crazy- color me inspired
divas by design- lets get cute
the stamp man- emboss it 
CCEE stampers- portion of embossing folder
really reasonable ribbons- winter holiday
paper play- snowflakes