Sunday, November 4, 2012

PIO - Sparkle

Good morning everyone!!
Pile it on has another great challenge this week "Sparkle" - we are sponsored by Soft Pencil 
I love the cute little image
all the paper is from American Craft and I used a stamp from Close to my heart and embossed it
I hope that you take some time this week to join us in our 'sparkle' challenge!


Other challenges that inspired me to create this card: 
crafty creations - just one (button, image, thread, sentiment, one paper (double sided but one)
addicted to stamps - bingo (bday, stripes, white)
my mum's craft shop - bold and bright
totally gorjuss - atg with a button
eureka stamps - buttons and bows
crafts and me - bling it up
pennys paper - birthday
lexi creations - birthday
clearly iStamp - critters
jelly park challenges - back to nature


Sending hearts...