Sunday, November 4, 2012

LMCB - DT lift off

Good afternoon everyone... 

I am sorry my post is a little late... My computer and camera were not co-operating or speaking the same language. 
Anyhoo... Lasting memories has a new challenge for you all - "Design team lift!"  So lift one one of our layouts!  Many of the designers will also be offering candy on their blogs... ohhhh candy!!!  (like i didn't have enough at Halloween) Also we are being sponsored by Cedar Chest Designs (my hat and mittens on my layout are digis from them) winners will receive a $10 GC.  
Because one of my dear friends designed my button on my blog to win my candy... (secret stash) you will need to comment below and add my button to your blog.

 I used close to my heart stamps to stamp the  background paper
 Lily bee papers "Jingle Egg Nog"
 added some twine and stick pins to add to the embellishments
Challenges that also inspired me to create this LO:
4 craftychicks - a day to remember
fussy and fancy - pearls and flowers
avadares - christmas
sweet stampin- all that glitters
your next stamps- colours (red,white,teal)
sketchability- sketch