Saturday, November 10, 2012

warmest wishes


Hey everyone....
I have been supper busy making cards... feeling very inspired by all the challenges out there.  I know that most offer prizes but that isn't  really what i am interested in... I am looking for honest feed back and maybe some badges that people think my stuff is good.  

Anyhoo... here is a card I made this am -  
I joined a swap group a year ago on scrapbook.com and still have some of the embellishments
the little mouse is from Debbie Westbrook
the background stars are from  Sally McCracken
I used old CTMH paper  and the perfect fit holidaysstamp 
 space here
the colours that i picked for ink - all CTMH Chocolate and outdoor denim 

Like always I was inspired by challenges (fellow blogers) here are the challenges:

catch the bug challegne blog- things with tails
papertake- atg
southern girls- Christmas
brown sugar challenge- bingo (Bling, glitter, ribbon)
Holly Jolly Christmas - 3,2,1 (3 embellishments, 2 pattern paper, 1 image)
my mum's craft room- sentiments
lawnscaping- dust them off 
by the cute and girly- twinkle star
sweet sketch- sketch