Sunday, November 18, 2012

PIO - colour challenge


Hello everyone...  hope that you are all having a great weekend.  
the weather here has been up and down so I have been experiencing some migraines - arghhh hate them. 

anyhooo... Pile it on has another great challenge again this week.  I would love it if you joined us for a colour challenge:  Orange, Yellow and Brown 
We are sponsored this week by Whimsy stamps who will be donating $5 gc to the winner of the challenge. 
here is some inspiration for you... and don't forget to check out what the other designers did!

I love the cute little image from Pink Cat Studio 
coloured him with my copics
the sentiment and stitching stamp is from CTMH 
added some depth with my viva pens on the teeth belly and scales
I was inspired to of course pile it on with the following challenges:
shopping our stash - best deal (stamps)
dream valley - atg
pattie's creation - birthday
paper pretties - buttons
craft challenge - use fabric
little miss muffet - textiles
card crafter circle - textures
jelly park challenges - i'm hungry
just some lines - reduce, reuse, recycle
stampin for the weekend - all stitched up
anything goes - stitching