Tuesday, November 6, 2012

love never melts

good afternoon everyone...
is anyone else having issues with blogger??  my pictures aren't showing up again... dang thing...
oh well...  I made a really cute snowman card today with old CTMH papers and Flakey Friends CTMH stamp
It's it adorable!  Christmas ball was cut using the art philosophy cricut cart

more pics

the background paper was also created with CTMH stamps

love my ctmh
i was inspired to create the above card because of the following challenges:

Fairy tale -monocrom, dies and punches
catch the bug - atg
card crafters circle - pattern paper
my paper crafting - bingo (twine,punch,die cut)
lady bug - monochromatic
quirky craft - layers of snow
sentimental sundays - dimensions
walzing mouse - sketch
WMSC122

15 comments:

  1. Kimberly - this card is wonderful. I love the layers and the colours. And great image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love the sentiment, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s such a lovely card! The ball is really fab! Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Challenge. xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Kimberly,

    great card! Love the snowman. Thank you for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card, love the flake-stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! I am so glad you have a blog...now I need to figure out how to follow it, lol. I absolutely adore this card, Kimberly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. And now the FLOLLOWERS thing-a-ma-jig shows up! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. I like the details.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous take on the sketch...
    love the colors and papers!
    And that precious ornament...
    so glad you could play along with us this week at WMSC!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is precious:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is seriously sweet, I love the use of the negative space, looks great! Thanks for playing along with the Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is absolutely adorable! I just love the colors that you used! And that snowman is soooo cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at WMSC!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous. I love that cute snowman and the design is wonderful. Such a beautiful sentiment too.

    Thank you for taking part in the Ladybug Crafts Challenge this month
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card Kimberly, Thank you so much for playing along with our WMS sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute Christmas card and I love all those layers and shapes. Thanks so much for joining in with the fun at the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly