Sunday, November 18, 2012

LMCB - #115 Stamp those layouts


Hey everyone... 
Lasting memories has another great challenge for you!!!
Stamping on your LO!  Easy Peezie... I love stamps - I guess it helps that I am a Close to my heart consultant.  Their stamps make it so easy to stamp on LO's - the clear acrylic stamps allow you to see exactly where you are placing the stamp!  Here is my inspiration for you:
 the little pockets are from CTMH "Rugged Dude" as well as the stars are from "Stitched together"
 that I embossed
 I love the final look of everything 
I was also inspired to create this LO because of the following challenges:
child's play- my little pony
cydi - favorite animal
cute card tuesday- starry night
red carpet- famous movie pets (black stallion)
bella blvd- Saturday sketch
NovemberSketch1
Rugged Dude - can be bought here


Stitched together can be bought here
antique copper designer brads - can be bought here