Monday, March 11, 2013

CAS dots and stripes

Hey everyone...
I hope that everyone has had a great Monday!!
If you follow my blog you will know that I have been really focusing on CAS cards... they aren't as easy as you would think I have always been drawn to that look more and have been really inspired by all the challenge blogs out there.  I have a couple of blogs that I follow all the time.. here is the card I made last night and below that is the challenges that inspired me.
This card is one layer made with stamps from CTMH which I masked the circle, misting, a blue marker to make the stitching lines and the ink is all CTMH.
And as promised the challenges that inspired me
less is more - one layer
quirky crafts - no pattern paper

6 comments:

  1. What a great challenge combo. Love how you have used the colours on a kraft background!
    thanks so much for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun CAS card that fits the bill for both challenges! Thanks for sharing with us at AnnaBelle Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this site before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.

    Nonetheless, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be bookmarking and checking back often!


    Feel free to visit my page; does quantrim really work
    My page > linkuj.adult.cz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous one layer CAS and a great use of inks and stamps. Thank you so much for joining in with our Quirky Crafts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your one layer card!
    TFS with us this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great CAS card indeed. Thanks for playing with us at AnnaBelles this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly