Sunday, March 3, 2013

PIO - birthday


Hey everyone... 
My baby comes home tonight from Cuba and I have to confess that I have missed her but I have also missed my camera. The iPhone has worked but I don't think it gives as clear of a picture and it is a pain to figure out how to crop and lighten the pics.   Pile it on has another great challenge going on this week - Birthday !!  with so many challenges using the same theme you should have no problems piling it on!!!
We are sponsored this week by 2 Cute Ink I used "Monster balloon" digi stamp which you can find here
isn't he the cutest little guy going!!
I used hero arts chevron stamp for the background paper, two washi tapes for the line, and CTMH for the sentiment stamp.  I coloured the little monster with my CTMH water pencils. 
I also did a bit of sponging on the image to tie it in with the card and white wasn't so stark. 

challenges that inspired me (yes i do believe when i am not at work or crafting I am on the computer!!!)
But... and you can tell the challegne is to PILE IT ON!!!
cut it up - Pintrest (chevrons)
cardz tv - make a wish
digital tuesday - birthday
the sisterhood of crafters - happy birthday to you
CAS-ual friday - wallpaper
digi stamps 4 joy - birthdays are fun 
lia stampz - child's birthday
digi haven - green
frosted designs - chevrons
simply create too - using green
paper playtime - sentiment stamp
scrapbookers paradise - feeling lucky
deep ocean - for a boy
melon headz - creation for a child
dutch dare card - for the boys
whimsical designs - going green
penny paper - favorite colour