Sunday, March 24, 2013

LMCB - CAS


Hey everyone... Lasting memories has another great challenge for you - this time it is CAS.  Now normally I am a CAS kinda girl and I don't normally do so much pattern paper but the design on this one is very CAS and I love how it turned out - PLUS there is a DT CALL!!!!
the photos are of my baby girl and my best friends baby girl... now they are 20 and are best friends as well.  The paper pack is Chantilly from CTMH which you can get here
the punch is from Creative memories 
the little sentiment stamp is from the Chantilly workshop on the go - I love those kits... it makes it so easy to tie everything together!!!  Love the banner across the page
Challenges that also inspired me:
anything goes challenge - double  (two pics, two hearts)
divas by design - babies
stampin for the weekend - child's play
southern girls - the kids are alright
heart 2 Heart - go green (not sure if there is enough green)
colour me scrappy - colours twitch stitching