Saturday, March 2, 2013

CCC-Easter Egg-stravanganza


Good morning everyone
Today Crafty Calendar Challenges has another great challenge for you.  The challenge will last the whole month of March and I hope you take some time to join us.  This month your challenge is to create sometime around Easter - easy peezy... We are sponsored this month by


 I haven't even begun to think about Easter.  My daughter is a bit old for hunts but we still celebrate with friends and family.  Here is my card for inspiration.  I have been really liking the CAS looks and with this one I played around with background stamps and masking.  All stamps (except little bunny) and ink is  Close to my Heart
Other challenges that inspired me to create this card:
sentimental sundays - flowers
avadares - easter
eureka stamps - flower power
heart 2 heart - CAS
the crazy challenge - pink and gems 
the paper shelter - animal magic  the pink elephant - atg
whoopsi daisy - sentiment
fairy tale challenge - mini stamps
cydi little ones