Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thank you fairy much!

I know what your thinking - a green fairy?????  yep playing around with my stamps and thought leprechauns their kinda fairyish and green right???  lol... so it didn't turn out just like i wanted but I like the outlining colours - i guess playing around is the only way to find out what you like...
anyhoo... here is my card and I am open to all suggestions:
and a close up of the stickle wings
the fairy is from Kraftin Kimmie and the swirl stamp is from CTMH and i used washi tape - I am not that fond of washi tape... i find that it unsticks... but I love the ease of it
and of course the challenges that inspired me to try something different:
the crazy challenge - thank you 
just some lines - fairies
wags n whiskers - go green

5 comments:

  1. I think your green fairy is so fun!!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card - I'm sorry, but we only accept entries using JSL creations at Just Some Lines and we offer a freebie for each challenge. Please do try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimberly, such a sweet image and a great card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! Love the washi tape! Thanks for playing along with us at KKS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - the image looks really striking.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Blog Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly