Saturday, March 9, 2013

Magic of Christmas

Hello everyone!!!!  
or should I say Merry Christmas!!!  lol - Actually I am trying to keep up with my Christmas cards this year so i have time in November and December to do more presents :)
Here is one card I made last night...
Made with Stamping Bella and believe it or not the sentiment is a sticker!!!!!
I love how it all came together - I also used the foliage die cut from your next stamp and all the paper I found in my stash I believe that it is Lily bean designs.  On the die cuts I used green  and fire fly stickles to have it pop away from the background.  The card looks so much prettier in person and the colours are a bit off.  the pic was taken with my iPad and I am still trying to figure out the best program.  if you have a good one please let me know :)
As you all know... I love the challenges
Here are the ones I received inspiration from:
jingle belles - sticky sweet
Christmas cards all year round - sparkle and bling
whoopsi daisy - 2  pattern papers
party time tuesday - die cuts
winter wonderland - photo (tree and star was my inspirations)