Friday, March 15, 2013

Sketchy Friday challenge

Hey everyone.. Guess what.. it is Sketchy Friday!!!
YEAH!!!!
here is the sketch
and some inspiration for you
I turned the sketch on its side - I love Sonia's digis this one is Lucky Hat
I used my cricut cartridge art philosophy to create the banner, some ribbon, bling and CTMH pencil crayons
Oh and I can't forget that i used CTMH stamps for the background paper and sentiment 
I hope you join us this week for another great challenge
Other challenges that inspired me are:
the crafters cafe challenge - green or st. patties
the corrosive challenge - all that glitters
my paper crafting - Irish eyes
die cutting divas - green and gold
exploring cricut - the luck of the irish
red carpet studio - leprechaun
fantabulous cricut - luck o the irish
twisted tuesday - spring into green
cardz tv - fav. colours - i love green!!
teh crafting cafe - fav colour - yep still green
patties creations - green for st. patty's