Sunday, March 31, 2013

PIO - Hand made flowers

Good morning my bloggy friends... HAPPY EASTER!!!
We have another great challenge happening at Pile it on and it is super easy 
Hand made flowers... see easy.  We are sponsored by Floppy Latte Digital designs who will be giving out a $6 coupon to the winner or if they use a FLD image they will get $10

Here is some inspiration for you ... plus go and check out what my sister DT member created for inspiration here 
the image is from floppy latte and I wanted my flowers to look soft so I used my water pen and dipped it into  my ink pads for a water colour look.  I also used my old fiskars rubbing embossing pad through my cuttle bug to get the embossed flowers 
I used CTMH sentiment and ink, viva pearl pens, scrap papers and left over ribbon (i am really trying to use up what i have before going out to by more)

and you can't have a card with out bling... just a touch of yellow stickles
and oif course it can't be Pile it on with our noting all the challenges that inspired my card.
digi designs- flower frenzy
digi haven - spring
daring cardmakers - spring into spring
chocolate coffee and cards - bring on spring
whimsical designs - pastels
the house that stamps built - spring flowers
polkadoodle - embossing
all that stickles - yellow 
scrapbookers paradixe - embellishments
cydi - pick a season
sweet n sassy - spring
broken boxstock - spring
the play date cafe - sweet smell of colour
deep ocean - photo inspiration