Sunday, March 3, 2013

lmcb - two's company, three's a crowd


Hello to all my bloggy friends out there...
Lasting Memories has another great challenge for you to join us this week 
The challenge... "Two's company, three's a crowd"  does anyone remember three's a company???  loved that show!!  Any how I hope  you join us this week for the challenge 2 or 3 of anything on your LO.
Here is my inspiration- my baby girl smelling the flowers (yes.. i am behind on my LO's shhhh my baby is 20)
I have used two hearts and two ribbons for the challenge.
One heart was made by adding paper the other I stamped roses all over it
and a cute little button with twine 
The sentiment stamp I used is from Close to My heart.
some added viva pearl pens with a swirl for the final touch.
I hope that I will spend some time this week to join us.
Other challenges that inspired me:
inky impressions - splash of red
love to create challenge - wrap it up 
crafty ribbons - atg with ribbon
paper crafting journey - bingo (lace,gems, sentiment)
wags n whiskers - 1 image, 2 ribbons, 3 paper, 4 embellishments
moving along with the times - lovely ladies (well she grew up to be one)
paper pretties - spike the punches
little claire design - love and romance