Sunday, March 3, 2013

lmcb - two's company, three's a crowd


Hello to all my bloggy friends out there...
Lasting Memories has another great challenge for you to join us this week 
The challenge... "Two's company, three's a crowd"  does anyone remember three's a company???  loved that show!!  Any how I hope  you join us this week for the challenge 2 or 3 of anything on your LO.
Here is my inspiration- my baby girl smelling the flowers (yes.. i am behind on my LO's shhhh my baby is 20)
I have used two hearts and two ribbons for the challenge.
One heart was made by adding paper the other I stamped roses all over it
and a cute little button with twine 
The sentiment stamp I used is from Close to My heart.
some added viva pearl pens with a swirl for the final touch.
I hope that I will spend some time this week to join us.
Other challenges that inspired me:
inky impressions - splash of red
love to create challenge - wrap it up 
crafty ribbons - atg with ribbon
paper crafting journey - bingo (lace,gems, sentiment)
wags n whiskers - 1 image, 2 ribbons, 3 paper, 4 embellishments
moving along with the times - lovely ladies (well she grew up to be one)
paper pretties - spike the punches
little claire design - love and romance


23 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at Love to Create Challenge with your fabulous creation Kimberly.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Kimberley, love the cap on backwards, lol!! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge and good luck.

    Hugs
    Brenda
    Sparkles DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute LO!! Love all the pink. Great take on the sketch. Thank you for playing along with Artful Delight this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Kimberly! So very sweet. Love the pink, hearts and your title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab layout! This is such at sweet picture!

    Thanks for joining us at Stampin' For the Weekend for our Use Lace Challenge!

    Hugs

    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sketch! I love the rose stamped heart you used, gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Creative Card Crew DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful layout. like the hearts and ribbons

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Yes you are only a little bit behind and yes I do remember "Three is Company"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow.. This is so beautiful Kimberly!! Absolutely loving the colours..
    Thanks for sharing.. Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layout, love the bling & lace & the gorgeous foto!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles this month, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PCJ Challenges. Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us with your Splash of Red at Inky Impressions this week

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely creation. Thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute photo! love the layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a wonderful L/O and a super cute pic!! Thanks for playing at Inky impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so adorable! I love the pattern mixing. And I'm so glad I'm not the only one behind in scrapping, lol! Thanks for joining us at For Your Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! Thanks for joining us at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How pretty - love that you made a layout of this! Thanks for playing at FYI!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a pretty layout, love the colors! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight. You may want to move your challenge to the Scrapbook one as it is in the card sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Don't feel bad, I am that far behind also! How did they grow up so fast? This is such a cute CAS Layout. I just want to pick her up and give her a hug! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ooh so pretty! Love the colours :-) Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Ribbons, hope to see you again soon :-) Elaine DT -xxx- ps I have new candy if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html?showComment=1363023384794#c6346218637911744916

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet photo and I love the hearts! Thanks for playing along with us @ Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet layout! Thanks for joining us at Artful Delight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! If you leave your information I will become a follower of yours.
Sending hearts to you all!<3 Kimberly