Sunday, August 26, 2012

altered box - back to school

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a great weekend.
Ok... so if you have been following my blog you will know that I am more of a scrap-booker and card maker.  I haven't made too many altered items... but I thought that i would make an exception for a couple of challenges and some fancy pants paper that i had left over from last Septembers Scaptastic club kit.

I started out with a box from the dollar store... I actually really like the checkered red top of the box
 I wasn't too keen on the flowers... well for a school box that is
 Added some fanny pants paper some embellishments...
and  voila.. a beautiful box for school items
 some close ups below on the embellishments and paper used 




 I was inspired by the below challenges to make this box 

just some lines - go back to school
fussy and fancy friday - back to school
simon says - back to school
the stamp man - alter it
inky impressions - back to school 
allsorts challenge - its a gift
scrappy moms - back to school 
my sheri craft -back to school 
tuesday alchemy - learn with joy
lexi's creations - back to school 
simply create too - back to school 
paper issues - apple for the teacher
raise the bar challenge - back to school 
stampin with the dragon - back to school 

thanks for stopping by :)
Sending hearts...