Sunday, August 26, 2012

PIO - I spy something begining with P for PIO

Good morning everyone...
It is time again for Pile it on to have another great challenge!! The theme is
I spy- something beginning with P... For PIO 
Here is my inspiration
P - Polka dots, Puppy, Pop up, Photo, Punny, Paper and Pearls
so many P's for a CAS card

Here is a side view of the card so you can see how I used the pop dots

I used so many differnt stamps for this card
the photo frame is from Pink by Design, the sentiment is from K Andrews, and the puppy digi is from Jelly Park who is sponsoring this challenge - make sure you join in and you might just win
the little pearls are coloured in with my copic and I used two different cuttle bug embossing folders
Challenges entered:
pile it on - P (P - Polka dots, Puppy, Pop up, Photo, Punny, Paper and Pearls)
Crafty mess - animals with blue
hiding in my craft room - share a challenge 
clear it out challenge - inspiration MY dog... who can be so yappy

crafty emblies - picture perfect
whoopsi daisy - sentiment
krafty girls - very punny
simply sunday challenge -fun with puns
penny's paper - masculine
CAS-ual fridays - banners


Sending hearts...