Sunday, August 12, 2012

PIO - BINGO


Good Morning everyone
Pile it on as another great challenge for you this week
BINGO!  use the card to create something this week.  


This is what I made to inspire you... I used embossing, image and pearls


Isn't this cards adorable!!!
and the SKdigis digi "teddy bear with bunny" that I used love.. love.. love.

 I used CTMH Art Philiosophy for all the cuts to the bib card
 the stamp set buttons, bits and bobs from CTMH was used for the sentiment and the little buttons below
 I used markers to outline the bear and pencil crayons to colour in.
If you look close I gave some texture to the bear by using an embossing sheet and rubbing over it with the pencil crayons
 I used liquid pearls for the blue pearls around the bib and you can see the embossing here as well.
 I was also inspired to make the card due to the below challenges:

inky impressions - ribbon
just add ink - blue and bling
krafty girls - get in shape
allsorts - going round in circles
CCEE Stampters - shaped card
krafin Kimmie - no people 
go fish challenge - shape (no squares)
CCEE stampers - shape
daring cardmakers - get knotted
paper play challenge - shape card
digi design challenge - shape card
Aud sentiments - baby sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Challenge - Bingo (ribbon, die cut, buttons)


Sending hearts...